#1 Godai_009

Godai_009

Fan vétéran

• Membres
  • PipPip
  • 62 messages
  • Genre:

Posté 22 avril 2018 - 05h34

Hey all. I recently came across this interview of Toru Furuya done in 2013. It is subtitled in English, so you might not be able to read it if you only know French.

Here, he talks about his 40 years of work in the voice acting business - He says that out of all the characters he's played, Kyosuke was the most special to him, since it reminded him of his youthful days. (He talks about KOR at 4:02 in the video) I know I was pretty glad to hear that.

He also talks about Amuro Ray, another important character to him. He has played the role of Amuro for the longest time, spanning from video games, commercials, etc. This man has landed a lot of stellar roles!

If needed, I can write down the subtitles and roughly translate them into French.

#2 Punch

Punch

inKoruptible

• Modérateur
  • 5 212 messages
  • Genre:

Posté 22 avril 2018 - 10h31

Thanks for sharing this interesting video with us Godai-kun :D

It's very gratifying for us fans to learn that such a talented seiyû, who worked in so many anime, loves his role of Kasuga Kyôsuke the most !

I have no need for a french translation, but if others need it they'll just ask for it.

#3 Godai_009

Godai_009

Fan vétéran

• Membres
  • PipPip
  • 62 messages
  • Genre:

Posté 30 avril 2018 - 18h20

You're welcome!  ::smile::

He has also said the same on other occasions, such as this Chinese article from 2007.

http://japanese.chin...ent_9063684.htm

"My Most Favorite Character is Kyosuke Kasuga"

Additionally, a character he did not like playing was Andrew Fork, a villain from Legend of Galactic Heroes. 

https://i.imgur.com/P1ydB8D.png

(pictured here)

0 utilisateur(s) li(sen)t ce sujet

0 membre(s), 0 invité(s), 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s)

• Loading Countdowns