• Veuillez vous connecter pour répondre
39 réponses à ce sujet

#1 Kionon

Kionon

Nouveau Fan

• Membres
  • 17 messages

Posté 07 juillet 2011 - 16h28

Bonjour, tout. Je suis Kionon. Je suis peut-être le numéro un fan de KOR dans le monde anglais. J'habite à Dallas, au Texas et à Kyoto, au Japon.

Vous avez vu mon blog pour les marchandises du KOR. J'ai créé un forum en anglais de KOR. Il est à http://www.orange-road.net/forum/, et fera partie du Orange Road Network à http://www.orange-road.net qui n'est pas encore terminé.

J'ai étudié le français au lycée et l'université, mais je ne peux pas parler très bien. Je peux lire le français, cependant.

Je parle aussi japonais, bien sûr!

#2 CyberFred

CyberFred

Modérateur

• Modérateur
  • 6 674 messages
  • Genre:

Posté 07 juillet 2011 - 17h51

Hi Kionon,

Welcome to this KOR Forum. I hope you will have all the confort to navigate in this space. Don't worry about your French, we are sure to understand each others anyway. But we prefer to warn about our level of English. Everybody here does not have the same level of English smile.gif

We are sure to learn plenty of things about KOR with your experience in Japan.

I recall to the others the direct link of your blog :

http://ayukawamadoka.blogspot.com/

I want to specifiy to the others that they can use the photos of the blog of Kionon if Kionon is warned about that. It's simple.

Donc les gars, Kionon aimerait savoir que telle ou telle photo est utilisée si on le lui dit, c'est tout simple. donc no soucy. et ainsi tout est clair. Comme vous le savez, son blog est rempli de photos haute résolution, c'est une vraie mine d'or comme vous l'avez vu.

Anyway. Welcome to you Kionon. Happy to see that our community can be extended to the United States and Japan together.

banner_kor.jpg  logo_facebook_forum.jpg

#3 Kionon

Kionon

Nouveau Fan

• Membres
  • 17 messages

Posté 07 juillet 2011 - 18h18

Merci.

Yes, writing the above was very difficult, and I am sure my grammar was not good. It has been many years since I last had to write in French. I went to Paris in 1997, and I remember being able to speak it then. I cannot anymore.

I can usually read French very easily. I just read a book on French Canada called Le Quebec et les Quebecois: Une parcours l'histoire. C'est tres intressant. tongue.gif

Also, FYI, the new KOR ML address is kor@robomod.net, it isn't gweep.ca, even though the server messages still sometimes say that.

#4 CyberFred

CyberFred

Modérateur

• Modérateur
  • 6 674 messages
  • Genre:

Posté 07 juillet 2011 - 18h28

I have not red this book but I am happy that he was very efficient to improve your French.

About Gweep.ca, I receive all the messages every day via the newsgroup on my Outlook. The synchronisation is stiil working smile.gif So you think that all will stop one day for another server ? Anyway I receive from robomod to by email only. Just in case smile.gif

#5 Kionon

Kionon

Nouveau Fan

• Membres
  • 17 messages

Posté 07 juillet 2011 - 18h31

Aha! Then why haven't you said hi? The KOR ML is very busy now, since I called for a roll call!

As to my french...

Parler francais, comprendre le monde!

#6 Olivier

Olivier

Fan pour la vie

• Modérateur
  • 7 006 messages
  • Genre:

Posté 07 juillet 2011 - 18h42

Hi Kionon,
I'm reading the KOR ML too with its 140 new messages in few days smile.gif
But I don't say "hi" yet because we've a very pleasant bbs from many years now and it's in French language wink.gif So...
But, I refresh the KOR ML every day and I saw the new messages from you and English spoken friends with a very good surprise !
Have fun ! And sorry, this time, for my very bad English biggrin.gif
I'm looking for the red straw hat...

#7 CyberFred

CyberFred

Modérateur

• Modérateur
  • 6 674 messages
  • Genre:

Posté 07 juillet 2011 - 19h02

QUOTE (Kionon @ 07 Jul 2011 19:31)
Aha! Then why haven't you said hi? The KOR ML is very busy now, since I called for a roll call!

As to my french...

Parler francais, comprendre le monde!

It's because I am too shy smile.gif

#8 tcv

tcv

KORiste

• Modérateur
  • 7 362 messages
  • Genre:

Posté 07 juillet 2011 - 20h21

Hi Kionon, welcome to you on this forum.
I'm glad that you try to gather the KOR english-speaking fans.

I have followed the SuperKOR webring since 2000 and has seen its long decrease, and especially the retirement of Robert Kwong (His last english-speaking forum)

I have written in my article about 20 years of KOR that the KOR US community was the most active. But it was past. Neither USA nor United Kingdom has the opportunity to have an official release of the manga (three editions in Italy, two in Spain and France). But never say never.

Parce que ce forum est francophone (voir la charte), je me dois d'écrire aussi en français.

Salut Kionon, bienvenu à toi sur ce forum.
Je suis content que tu essaies de rassembler les fans anglophones de KOR.

J'ai suivi le SuperKOR webring depuis 2000 et a vu sa longue décroissance, et en particulier la retraite de Robert Kwong (Son dernier forum anglophone)

J'avais écrit dans mon article sur les 20 ans de KOR que la communauté US de KOR a été la plus active. Mais c'est du passé. Ni les USA ni le Royaume-Uni n'ont eu l'opportunité d'avoir une sortie officielle du manga (trois éditions en Italie, deux en Espagne et en France). Mais ne dites jamais jamais.

Tcv,
Sky is the only limit

#9 Kionon

Kionon

Nouveau Fan

• Membres
  • 17 messages

Posté 07 juillet 2011 - 20h55

Rob, although I have great respect for his work in the early days, was not able to bring the English speaking fandom into Web 2.0, and with facebook, and social networking, we may now be in Web 3.0.

I believe both CyberFred's website and the Italians' website (orangroad.it) successfully made the jump to web 2.0, and that is one of several reasons the European fanbase is much stronger. The other is that KOR was on TV across Europe. In the early days, KOR was very hard for Americans to get, and we had to put up a lot of time and money into convincing AnimEigo to put it out, first on LD, and then later on DVD.

I was pre-order #6 on the DVD set. While I was involved in the effort for the LDs (I believe I signed the petition), I was too young to afford the LD sets on my own, and my parents would not buy them for me. I do not believe my name is on the list. I should check- I own the second LD set now! Once they were produced and made money, AE put out the VHS tapes, which I bought all of.

There has been much talk of KOR manga being licensed, and I think now would be the best time to do it. You can buy manga in any book store. When I first got into KOR in 1997, this was impossible. However, I still think that with so many new manga, KOR will seem no longer relevant to younger fans, and companies will not be willing to license it.

At AnimeExpo Matsumoto spoke briefly about his future plans, and he stated he had new KOR ideas in the back of his head. Perhaps if the new stuff is created and licensed, the rest will follow?

We can only hope.

Sorry for all the English! My French is nowhere good enough to put that explanation into French!

#10 greg.is.dead

greg.is.dead

Fan accompli

• Membres
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 messages

Posté 07 juillet 2011 - 22h23

QUOTE (Kionon @ 07 Jul 2011 21:55)
I believe both CyberFred's website and the Italians' website (orangroad.it) successfully made the jump to web 2.0, and that is one of several reasons the European fanbase is much stronger. The other is that KOR was on TV across Europe. In the early days, KOR was very hard for Americans to get, and we had to put up a lot of time and money into convincing AnimEigo to put it out, first on LD, and then later on DVD.

Hi Kionon,

On the other hand, I've been lurking on the KOR ML since 96 or something and I remember how jealous I was back then : in the US you had OAV tapes, LDs and so on while in France we didn't get squat. Animé and manga were kind of frowned upon in the mid-nineties.

--

D'un autre côté, je lurke depuis 96 environs sur la ML KOR et je me souviens à quel point j'étais jaloux : aux US, vous aviez les K7 des OAVs, des LDs etc alors qu'en France on n'avait que dalle. Les animés et mangas étaient plutôt mal vus au milieu des années 90.
La suite au prochain numéro !

#11 Olivier

Olivier

Fan pour la vie

• Modérateur
  • 7 006 messages
  • Genre:

Posté 08 juillet 2011 - 00h08

Maintenant, la France est aussi le second pays après le Japon en consommation de manga, soit le premier pays occidental. Ceci peut expliquer cela.
I'm looking for the red straw hat...

#12 CyberFred

CyberFred

Modérateur

• Modérateur
  • 6 674 messages
  • Genre:

Posté 08 juillet 2011 - 00h30

And, Kionon, you arrive in this forum at the right moment, because for the second time in 10 years, the KOR manga is réédited in France (1st and 2nd volume in May 2011). The Others French speaking countries will have this too. We have 2 volumes per months until 2014. You can understand our happiness actually smile.gif

#13 Kionon

Kionon

Nouveau Fan

• Membres
  • 17 messages

Posté 08 juillet 2011 - 04h04

QUOTE (CyberFred @ 07 Jul 2011 17:30)
And, Kionon, you arrive in this forum at the right moment, because for the second time in 10 years, the KOR manga is réédited in France (1st and 2nd volume in May 2011). The Others French speaking countries will have this too. We have 2 volumes per months until 2014. You can understand our happiness actually smile.gif

Link to the publisher?

#14 pika-chu

pika-chu

Fan pour la vie

• Membres
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2 744 messages
  • Genre:

Posté 08 juillet 2011 - 05h36

Hi,

The new publisher is Tonkam.
Here is their KOR presentation page.

Just a thing, it is not exactly two volumes per month. The two first were released together but the next ones (3 et 4) will be released respectively in August and October.

Décidément, on finit par parler de cette réédition partout sur ce forum (pas encore dans la section HS mais on ne sait jamais !) laugh.gif

pika,
Attrapez-les tous !!

#15 Jingo

Jingo

Chadministrateur

• Administrateur
  • 2 839 messages
  • Genre:>^-^<

Posté 08 juillet 2011 - 16h58

Hi Kionon smile.gif,

Welcome on this Forum. I think it will be rewarding for us to share our knowledge and feelings about KOR. We're glad to count you as a member.
Just like Tcv, I followed the SuperKOR webring few years ago.
For now we try to stay tuned to every news about Orange Road in the world and offer our own projects and works.

Bonjour Kionon smile.gif,

Bienvenue sur ce Forum. Je pense qu'il sera enrichissant pour nous de partager nos connaissances et nos sentiments sur KOR. Nous sommes heureux de te compter comme l'un de nos membres.
Comme Tcv, j'ai suivi il y a quelques années le webring SuperKOR.
A ce jour, nous essayons de nous tenir au courant des nouveautés concernant Orange Road dans le monde entier et proposons nos propres projets et travaux.

login_logo.png
? | Pour tout support lié à l'utilisation du forum, n'hésitez pas à formuler votre demande ici |

#16 tcv

tcv

KORiste

• Modérateur
  • 7 362 messages
  • Genre:

Posté 09 juillet 2011 - 17h39

QUOTE (Kionon @ 07 Jul 2011 16:28)
Vous avez vu mon blog pour les marchandises du KOR. J'ai créé un forum en anglais de KOR. Il est à http://www.orange-road.net/forum/, et fera partie du Orange Road Network à http://www.orange-road.net qui n'est pas encore terminé.

Je viens de mettre ORN dans mes favoris. Je vais aussi l'ajouter à la liste des sites les plus importants sur KOR (malheureusement beaucoup sont morts).

Un grand bravo à tout ce travail. Quand j'avais eu beaucoup de temps libre, je m'étais beaucoup investi dans KOR, maintenant, j'ai diversifié mes centres d'intérêts.

Je ne sais pas si beaucoup de personnes te suivront dans la reconstruction de la communauté anglophone de KOR, mais je te souhaite bon courage.

Ganbatte kudasai

tcv, rédacteur de KORiginal et administrateur adjoint du forum francophone de Maison Ikkoku
Sky is the only limit

#17 Kionon

Kionon

Nouveau Fan

• Membres
  • 17 messages

Posté 10 juillet 2011 - 05h43

QUOTE (Tcv @ 09 Jul 2011 10:39)

Je viens de mettre ORN dans mes favoris. Je vais aussi l'ajouter à la liste des sites les plus importants sur KOR (malheureusement beaucoup sont morts).

Un grand bravo à tout ce travail. Quand j'avais eu beaucoup de temps libre, je m'étais beaucoup investi dans KOR, maintenant, j'ai diversifié mes centres d'intérêts.

Je ne sais pas si beaucoup de personnes te suivront dans la reconstruction de la communauté anglophone de KOR, mais je te souhaite bon courage.

Ganbatte kudasai

tcv, rédacteur de KORiginal et administrateur adjoint du forum francophone de Maison Ikkoku

tcv, en ce moment le site n'est pas public! Dans l'avenir, il ne sera pas /ORN/. Ce sera juste http://www.orange-road.net/

#18 youvi

youvi

Fan pour la vie

• Membres
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 668 messages
  • Genre:

Posté 10 juillet 2011 - 05h50

Hi Kionon and welcome here ^^.

Always a pleasure to see new people on this forum. I've just taken a look at your board, and made my registration, but haven't received my confirmation mail yet ^^.

Like the others said, it's a good time to join us with the start of this new french publication of our mythic and beloved manga ^^.

You haven't any website but just the forum for now?

Well, good luck for your board and again welcome here.

Greetings and have fun!

#19 Kionon

Kionon

Nouveau Fan

• Membres
  • 17 messages

Posté 10 juillet 2011 - 05h55

QUOTE (youvi @ 09 Jul 2011 22:50)
Hi Kionon and welcome here ^^.

Always a pleasure to see new people on this forum. I've just taken a look at your board, and made my registration, but haven't received my confirmation mail yet ^^.

Like the others said, it's a good time to join us with the start of this new french publication of our mythic and beloved manga ^^.

You haven't any website but just the forum for now?

Well, good luck for your board and again welcome here.

Greetings and have fun!

Thanks, youvi.

I'll check on the registration. Sometimes it can be slow.

I am a teacher, so coding websites is very difficult work. I also must photograph and catalogue all of my KOR merchandise. I have no school in August, so I hope to make a lot of progress then.

Of course, you can check my blog.

==

Merci, youvi.

Je vais vérifier sur l'enregistrement. Parfois, il peut être lente.

Je suis un enseignant, de sorte sites de codage est un travail très difficile. Je dois aussi photographier et répertorier toutes de ma marchandise KOR. Je n'ai pas l'école au mois d'août, alors j'espère faire beaucoup de progrès alors.

Bien sûr, vous pouvez consulter mon blog.

EDIT: You are confirmed.

#20 tcv

tcv

KORiste

• Modérateur
  • 7 362 messages
  • Genre:

Posté 10 juillet 2011 - 08h07

QUOTE (Kionon @ 10 Jul 2011 05:43)
QUOTE (Tcv @ 09 Jul 2011 10:39)

Ganbatte kudasai

tcv, en ce moment le site n'est pas public! Dans l'avenir, il ne sera pas /ORN/. Ce sera juste http://www.orange-road.net/

OK, je fais la correction.

Sur la page d'ORN, je n'arrive pas à voir l'image (computer.gif).

user posted image

Sky is the only limit

0 utilisateur(s) li(sen)t ce sujet

0 membre(s), 0 invité(s), 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s)

• Loading Countdowns